I stopped by Studio5 TV today to dish on my makeup must haves, and the best part is I included two budget options in each category so you can SAVE or SPLURGE! Check out the video and then shop your picks using the links below. PLUS, one lucky reader will be scooping up a care package full of my must-haves, so be sure you enter to win using the rafflecopter entry below. There's also a BONUS VIDEO today, where I answer the question, 'Can a women over 30 wear a headband without looking like a wanna-be teenager?' Check out my answer below.
|Wearing: Yala Dress c/o Shabby Apple|
- Nude Toned Eye Palette- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Highlighting Cheek Stick- Nars The Multiple Stick
- Peach Toned Under Eye Concealer- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Automatic Brow Pencil-Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Translucent Finishing Powder- Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
- Nude Toned Eye Palette- Maybelline The Nudes Palette
- Highlighting Cheek Stick- Sonia Kashuk Luminosity Stick
- Peach Toned Under Eye Concealer- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Automatic Brow Pencil- NYX Automatic Brow Pencil
- Translucent Finishing Powder- Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
Hope some of these goodies solve an issue for you! Thanks again for stopping by, don't forget the giveaway below- the first two entry options are required, the rest are optional but each one you complete adds your name into the drawing an additional time. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway