Lately I have been working on being more efficient with my time, and that includes my getting-ready-routine. After some trial and error, I've streamlined my makeup routine and really focused on ways to make it move quicker in the morning.
There are 10 steps to the 5 minute makeup routine, and they are designed to work in this order because it is the most efficient when done this way. You'll see that they transition from one step to the next seamlessly, and cut out time wasting steps.
video below, and watch my routine in action. It certainly isn't my most masterful makeup application, but it works in a pinch and hopefully will help you too!
- Garnier Moisture Rescue
- Benefit PoreFessional Primer
- ELF Lustrous Cream Shadow
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Foundation applied with Beauty Blender
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer applied with It Cosmetics Bronzer Brush
- Milani Blush in Coral Cove applied with It Cosmetics Highlight & Blend Brush
- Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara
- Buxom Lip Polish in Isabella
What tips do you have for an efficient morning routine? Let me know in the comments below, and thanks so much for reading and sharing! xo