Spring time beauty launches are always my favorite of the entire year. The colors, textures and fragrances are always enlivening and so exciting to the senses after a cold dull Winter. Spring 2015 is full of amazing new collections, and nothing screams Easter more than some pastel-colored goodness, am I right?! Here are the products I am crushing on, and a few I've already scooped up too.
- 1- Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Sorbet the prettiest floral scent from Marc Jacobs yet, swoon!
- 2- Shabby Apple Triangulo Swimsuit
- 3- Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil-Balm
- 4- Essie Spring Collection Polish
- 5- Pixi Bronzette Summer Palette this is the perfect travel palette for Summer with everything you need all in one place and the colors are so warm and brightening to the skin.
- 6- Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist Rose scented makeup setting spray for the win!
- 7- Benefit Roller Lash ahhh the BEST mascara I have tried in a decade! So worth it
- 8- Luminate Floral Open Toe Sandals
- 9- Sonia Kashuk Lips Print Makeup Bag pre order is available now for these, aren't they cute?
What are you planning to wear for your Easter plans? Any must have outfits I need to know about? I am still on the hunt, so let me know in the comments below. Cheers to Spring!