Mother's Day is May 10th, so I am giving you a quick reminder to buy those gifts early and throw in a little something extra for yourself! Don't forget to send your man a link to this post too, and let him know what your favs are from the curated Mother's Day gift guide.
- 1- Buxom Pink with Envy Lip Polish Collection The BEST lip glosses on the market, hands down. And these gift collections are always the best value (plus look at all those pinks!)
- 2- L'Occitane Rose Velvety Collection I am a sucker for Rose scented anything, and this collection has it all. Currently I have been using the Rose soap bar, and it smells so good.
- 3- Rebecca Minkoff Tote This mint color is so perfect for Summer, plus these totes are perfect carryalls for moms on the go.
- 4- You Are Crazy Mug #truth in a mug, ha!
- 5- Lush Bath Bomb Tin This is the best Lush collection of bath bombs I have ever seen, hurry cause they will sell out for sure.
- 6- Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers What dreams are made of. The top bronzers in the industry all compiled in one collection- I have been coveting this for months and now it's time to take the plunge.
- 7- Kate Spade Watch Goes with EVERYTHING, and is so feminine and great for all ages.
- 8- Fit Bit Flex For the healthy mom- this new color from FitBit (violet) is almost cute enough to make me want to work out. Almost.
- 9- Foreo Luna Mini Face Cleanser A skincare splurge that is so worth it. An amazing spa like cleanse that leaves skin glowing, without the need to buy replacement brush heads- win!
- 10- Heart & Bar Necklace I love the tiny heart on this bar necklace, it comes in gold with a silver heart too.
Do you have any fun Mother's Day traditions in your family? I am looking for some ideas to start with mine- so let me know in the comments down below! xo