It's no secret that I love a good bargain- and I'm sure you are reading this because you do too! Nothing is better than finding a holy-grail product that doesn't break the bank. So today I am sharing 10 of my beauty must-haves that are all under $10. Winning!
- 1- Milani Brow Fix Kit This kit has it all in one place- it's perfect for travel too. The powders are long lasting and I love the highlight tone for a eyebrow lift in an instant.
- 2- ELF Undereye Setting Powder I keep this stuff in my purse for touchups during the day when I feel like my face needs a pick-me-up. It is iridescent without being sparkly, and its a super fine mill that blends into skin easily. The brush is worthless... just use your finger to apply.
- 3- Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion I love this stuff when I know I am going to wear my hair straight because I hate flat hair! It gives a 'fatness' to each strand with out feeling tacky or sticky.
- 4- Mark. Eyeshadow Quad These shadow quads are super pigmented and the color combos are really thoughtfully put together. The price is just an added bonus!
- 5- NYX Slide On Eye Liner If you love a pop of color on your eyes, or a creamy smokey eye- try these pencils for the easiest application.
- 6- Essence Eye Shadow Base This is the BEST eye shadow primer! It locks colors in place and never creases, plus I love the doe-foot applicator- it's just so easy.
- 7- Covergirl Outlast Lip Color For lip color that stays out for hours, reach for this lip color. First apply the color and wait till it dries and locks in place. Then add shine and moisture with the clear topcoat.
- 8- Biore Charcoal Bar Think of this stuff as a suction cup for your pores. The charcoal sucks oil out of your pores and leaves your skin super clean with a minty fresh finish.
- 9- Yes To Tomatoes Spot Stick When you need a quick solution to a pesky pimple, this roller stick is boss! It will dry out the zit in a day or two, but it can be drying so keep it focused only on the spots.
- 10- Loreal Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray I've talked about this stuff many times, but here it is again! Dry your hair in less time and leave it perfectly polished.
Do you have any favorites that are under $10? Let me know if the comments down below, and be sure you are following along with me on instagram- we are headed for a surprise trip to DISNEYLAND today! I'll share a few snaps from our adventure. xo