Have you ever shed tears when a TV show you're obsessed with comes to a final conclusion? Or felt like you had a death in the family when your favorite restaurant closed!? Or am I alone when it comes to these crazy irrational behaviors? Ha!
Well, along the same vein I do get a little sad every time I get to the bottom of the bottle of one of my favorite beauty products. It's always sad to say goodbye. But today I am sharing my latest empties so you can hopefully find a new love to try for yourself. Take a look at the video below, and let me know if you have any empty bottles that make you teary as well when it comes time to say goodbye.
- Salt of the Earth Strawberry Champagne Bath Salt
- Batiste Dry Shampoo/ Hint of Tint
- Unite Luxury Hair Oil
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Split End Sealer
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender
- Up & Up Makeup Remover Wipes (compares to Pond's Clean Sweep wipes)
- Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy Foundation
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation
- NYX Brow Cake Powder
- Image Skincare Stem Cell Serum/ Spa Locator
Thanks for stopping by today!