Summer is in full swing [Yay!] and this year I bought a season pass to our local water park for myself and my two girls. We've spent more time at the pool this Summer than I ever have before, so today I've teamed up with Vaseline to bring you a few of my fav poolside essentials.
- Swell Water Bottle- Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours, really!
- Vaseline Spray Moisturizer- Hydrating aloe in the easiest application
- Kate Spade Reusable Tote- My favorite take-away from the TV show Parks & Recreation.. 'Treat yo self!'
- Betsey Johnson Bustier Swimsuit- Perfect suit for small busted ladies like me who can never find strapless options, and that peplum... yes
- Bloomin Pool Tube- Prettiest floaty ever
- Cherries Beach Towel- Super soft and comes in such cute designs like these cherries. Martha Stewart knows good design, amIright?!
- Murad Essential C SPF- Not greasy and so good for your face with that extra anti-aging Vitamin C and 30 SPF
- Burt's Bees Grapefruit Lip Balm- Hydrating and smells so good!
If you are like me, you feel instantly tight and dry-skinned every time you exit the pool. It used to be one of the things that made me not enjoy swimming because I felt so itchy and uncomfortable afterward. So I started using this Vaseline Spray Moisturizer in the Aloe formulation about a month ago, and it has not only solved the itching problem, but it has also conditioned my skin so each time I go swimming it is less irritated to begin with. I am a big fan of the easy continuous spray application, and the fact that the moisturizer absorbs so quickly into the skin without being sticky or greasy. There are three other formulas as well, but the Aloe version is SO GOOD for post sun exposure- so it's perfect for this time of year.
Do you have any poolside favorites I need to try? Let me know in the comments below, xo
*Brought to you by Vaseline and FabFitFun