I've said it before, and I'll say it again... high quality brushes make all the difference in the world, and your face will thank you.
I've been a fan of Real Techniques brushes for a couple years now- but their newest line, Bold Metals, amps up the glam factor and brings more luxury to this super affordable line.
Before I show you which brushes I love and why, I wanted to give you a few reasons why high quality brushes are worth the investment. High quality brushes have bristles that are cut more precisely, are softer, and shed less. They wash better and laster longer- and all of these add up to better application.
Bold Metals Favorites
- Arched Powder Brush- Perfect for setting powders and for ladies who love mineral foundations. This brush is super soft and blends powders beautifully!
- Triangle Foundation Brush- For liquid foundation application this brush is super unique, and offers the flat edges of a flat foundation brush, but also the ability to blend like a round foundation brush. This one can be a little tricky to use though- so I don't recommend it for novice makeup artistes ;)
- Flat Contour Brush- A definite must-have from the collection! It's perfect for applying your bronzer and gives precision with the ability to blend as well.
- Tapered Blush Brush- I love this brush for my highlighting and blushing needs. Again it's super soft, and sweeps across the skin so smoothly.
- Oval Shadow Brush- This shadow brush is the perfect size for washing the lid with color in a quick amount of time. Plus you can turn the brush on its edge and use it to add color to the crease easily and effortlessly. A one stop brush, and my favorite from the eye collection.
- Pointed Crease Brush- If you've ever struggled to achieve that perfect smokey eye, than this brush could be your best friend! The pointed tip is precise enough to use along the lash line, but it also works great for the crease and gives a beautiful blend.
- Angled Liner Brush- Get a precise line with this brush that is cut with shorter bristles for more control. It's also great for powdered brow application!
So now that you know why I love these bad boys so much, you'll be excited to know that all of the Bold Metals brushes are now available at Walmart [happy dance]. So you can scoop them up next time your doing your shopping. Plus, I've teamed up with Real Techniques and Walmart for a $100 Gift Card Giveaway, so you can buy the whole collection! Be sure to enter and good luck! xo