Welcome back friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today- I had so much fun at Pinners this last weekend, and enjoyed meeting many of you, and some new friends too!
I was honored to teach my Skincare Secrets class, and wanted to be sure that I gave all of you a taste of that on the blog as well, if you were unable to attend. Here are the Cliff's Notes from the class, and let me know if you have any questions.
Don't expect results without consistent application of these steps. A routine is KEY to great skin!
Your daily routine should consist of both morning and night regimens, and this is the order in which you should work and the steps that you should be taking.
In addition to your daily routine, you should also be adding in these weekly steps on your chosen day(s). So choose two days per week to add in an exfoliation after the cleanser. Also choose one day per week to add in your hot towel steam, a mask, a lip exfoliant, and to remember to change your pillowcase for healthy sleeping.
These are my tried and true favorites that have amazing reviews as well as my personal recommendations. They are more pricey, but also more effective due to their high quality ingredients.
- Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser
- Sonya Dakar Flash Facial Peeling Gel // Peter Thomas Roth Peeling Gel
- Paula's Choice Balancing Masque
- Elizabeth Arden Super Start Booster
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Complex
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker SPF 30
- Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Eyes
- Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion
For budget friendly options, that are still effective- I recommend these amazing products.
- Ponds Wet Cleansing Wipes
- Simple Micellar Water
- Yes to Cucumber Milk Cleanser
- Roc Deep Wrinkle Serum
- Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask
- Boots No7 Night Cream
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel
- Yes to Grapefruit Scrub
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Spray
- Pixi Glow Tonic
These tools are a great addition to your routine, and at the very least you should be using a Konjac sponge to cleanse the face. If you have the budget to invest in a sonic brush or a personal microdermabrasion machine for a more intense exfoliation.
I hope you enjoyed this quick run through, and learned something new! Thanks for reading, xo