Yay- we've made it through another year! Can you believe it?
Today I am bringing you one final post and video for the year... it's my TOP 15 PRODUCTS OF 2015. These are the creme de la creme, if you will. The products I loved, used and recommended most this year.
Take a look at the video below, and shop any of the products mentioned in the links following the video.
- Voloom Iron [First Impression Post]
- Bamboo 48 Hour Volume Spray
- Batiste Hint of Tint Dry Shampoo
- Simple Micellar Water
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Foundation
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Eye Cream
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Physicians Formula Rose Blush
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Parfum [Review Post]
- Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser
- Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip
- Mario Badescu Rose Water
- Boscia Konjac Sponge [Review Post]
- Bold Metals Oval Shadow Brush [Review Post]
Here is to a wonderful New Year, I'll see you all back here in 2016. Let me know what type of posts or videos you'd like to see this coming year in the comments below. THANK YOU for reading, xo