Hi friends! Today I am sharing a super fun beauty campaign sponsored by Regency Beauty Institute and Refinery29. The two brands are currently running an instagram contest and the winner will take home a $2,000 beauty package which includes $1000 to Sephora! That's insane.
To enter you just need to create your own spin on one of their #sharebeauty challenges. This week the challenge is watercolor nails and you can see my entry in the pic above. After you've created YOUR OWN water color nails, you just need to share your pic via instagram and tag it #sharebeautycontest The contest runs through Aug. 13th and I would love nothing more than to see a Beauty Snoop reader take home the prize... so go get cracking on your entry! Get all the rules here
To get the WATERCOLOR NAIL look, follow these super easy steps:
- Start with your base color, I used Revlon Gel Envy in the color 'Jokers Wild'
- After your base dries, top it with a clear coat (this step is to protect it from the use of acetone, see steps below) and let that thoroughly dry before moving on to your art steps
- Apply a few random dots of your next color, mine is Essie in the color 'Splash of Grenadine'
- Dip a small art brush into your acetone and gently thin and smudge the dots of polish
- Next add random dots of your third color, mine is Revlon Parfumerie in 'Pink Pineapple' and repeat with the acetone until your desired marble effect is achieved
- Finish with a coat of clear top coat, and you're done! I always use Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat... it's amaze