Can you believe February is almost over? I do love that it's a short month, which is much needed after the absolute DRAG that is; January. This year I've decided to round up my monthly favorites for you in smaller doses, instead of just giving you one giant list at the end of the year. So kicking off this series, here is a look at the products I reached for most in February.
- FOUNDATION Loreal Infallible 24H Fresh Wear A natural finish that is hydrating but still quite matte. It's a medium to full coverage and lasts well throughout the day, although a full 24hours is probably not a reality.
- PRIMER Hard Candy Sensitive Skin Primer This primer is more like a moisturizer, but it really lays nicely under makeup and it helps to smooth skin nicely. It's great for peeps who avoid silicones and other irritants like oils & fragrance.
- HIGHLIGHT Fenty Beauty Killawatt 'Hu$tla Baby' I love this color specifically because its warm and not icy. Which I find looks beautiful on all skin tones, especially my fair/non tan complexion this time of year.
- LIP GLOSS Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine '1993' I have never worn brown tones before, but lately I have been loving them. This one is a beautiful caramel color, and the formula is my fav! It's minty and tingly with a high shine.
- GEL POLISH Sinful Shine Gel Tech 'Spice' These at-home gels don't require a UV lamp, just a gel topcoat- but they last and wear so well! I get a solid week before any chips appear.
- EYE SHIMMER Stila Glitter & Glow 'Ballet Baby' This color has just a hint of pink, but mostly looks like a silvery glitter on the eye. I have paired it with EVERY color of shadow and it is the perfect finishing touch!
- PALETTE ProFusion Metallics This $10 palette completely blew my sock off! It has amazing pigment, super smooth buttery texture and every color you could ever want. I can't wait to try more from ProFusion.