- Flamingo Razor System- the BEST razors (and also shaving cream and wax strips too!) now available at Target hallelujah!
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Illuminator- It hides imperfections and gives skin a major glow, perfect for the shin bone and collar bones especially!
- Sun Bum Sunscreen Facial Stick SPF 30- the BEST facial stick out there, it goes on clear and matte and smells like yummy bananas!
- Not Your Mothers Matcha Green Tea Butter Masque- HEAVENLY smelling and turns dry parched hair into smooth hydrated tresses! Use it once a week especially if you're swimming.
- Sun Bum Hair Lightener Spray Perfect for dirty blondes and medium brunettes who want to brighten up their locks while at the pool. Think of this more like a beach spray and use it sparingly through the midlengths and ends to add bright highlights. Avoid the roots though so you don't turn orangey. (Don't use if you've got bleached hair already)
- Garnier Balancing Facial Mist- this is like a shine shield spray to keep your face from looking too oily. I like to use it BEFORE and then again AFTER my foundation to really lock things into place.
- Maybelline Dream Urban Cover SPF 50 a foundation that boasts SPF 50 is hard to find, but this one has it and it rocks! I am so excited to have found it. (Semi dewey finish, so set with powder if you're oily)
- Almay Velvet Foil Cream Shadow This stuff doesn't budge! I have worn it swimming and to the gym, and it holds up amazingly. Lots of colors and easy to apply, I'll be adding more to my collection soon.
Sweating, er I mean Summer! xo