PROM season is fully in effect, and you may be asking what is popular among teens these days for their formal dances... well today we will be looking into six fun and age appropriate beauty trends that are totally PROM PRETTY! [video here]
Prom Hair Ideas:
- Bobby Pin Art- stacking decorative pins is HUGE right now, and there are lots of options out there. Get creative and design fun pops of sparkle or color in your hair. These pins are from Claire's.
- Reverse Headbands- Grecian inspired, this look is elegant and sophisticated. These headbands are designed to be worn across the back of the head for an unexpected look. Wearing grecian headband from Etsy
- Leather Accents- leather straps and bands can be woven into your updos for a slightly more edgy look. Wearing leather tie from Bonjour Bobby
- Glossy Eyelids- bold colors on the lids are top with a glossy finish using vaseline or even lip gloss. the look is high fashion and a little grungy. Wearing Kaja Orange Blossom
- Statement Lips- keep the rest of your makeup minimal and focus on a BOLD statement lip that coordinates with your dress. classic! Wearing Mac Matte Lipstick in Chili
- Rainbow Eyeliner- a playful look that pairs with bright colored dresses, take your eyeliner from one color to the next for a unique playful look Wearing Profusion Paradise Palette